Welcome to Video 3 in the English Conversations Bootcamp!
This is where I show you how you can ALWAYS have something to say – and you’ll be able to say it in interesting and intelligent ways!
In this video, you’ll find out:
* how to use the Conversation STAR method in my new program “English In The News”
* how this program will help you speak easily in conversations – even if you don’t have much time
* why this program is so valuable if you want to be more confident
* what will happen if you DON’T join the program (this might surprise you!)
Video 3: English Conversation Bootcamp
Register for the “English In The News” Program!
When you register for the English In The News Program, you’ll get a complete lesson on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, for 3 weeks.
– recent news story
– vocabulary explanations
– audio of vocabulary
– conversation phrases (make comments, move conversation on, etc)
– unlimited feedback from me on your speaking
– 100% flexibility on when you work
– post-program workbook
What’s The Value To You?
You’ll be confident that you’re speaking fluently and interestingly on a wide variety of conversation topics!
We start on Monday September 16!
Register Now For Great Conversations!
Registration has now closed for this program. But you can be the first to know when it reopens! Just register for the wait list below.
Speak English Fluently!
Hi! I’m Clare, an English teacher and the founder of this site.
I can help you speak English more easily! Start here for English fluency:
The Fast Phrase Finder – The world’s FIRST spreadsheet of fluency phrases. Get your first 10 English fluency phrases here!